Update day: 08-11-2023
Rituals are now looking for one Assistant Store Manager to our store in Vantaa, Jumbo Shopping Centre.
You’re passionate about leading others and creating unforgettable customer experiences. Let your inspiration flow at Rituals, where customer experience and performance go hand in hand.
You are all about customer experience
As Assistant Store Manager, your focus is on motivating your team and giving each customer a meaningful shopping experience. That means listening to their wishes and needs and guiding them towards the perfect choice of products. You’re also the second-in-command, ready to fill in for your Shop Manager and take charge when necessary. Above all, you’re dedicated to driving your store’s performance by ensuring excellent customer service, effective teamwork and efficient operations every day.
All of these characteristics are what make you the ideal Assistant Store Manager. For 30 hours per week, you give new meaning to the words ’aim big, act small’ by:
- acting as a role model for your team and a true ambassador for the Rituals brand
- supporting your Store Manager in creating a culture of trust based on constructive feedback
- helping to recruit, hire and retain a diverse and talented shop team
- coaching your team members to help them feel more engaged while achieving their full potential
- serving as your Store Manager’s go-to sparring partner and helping them organise team meetings and other important day-to-day business activities
In addition, you can work on preparing and co-leading monthly store kick-off meetings to ensure all your shop staff members are on the same page with important commercial goals at Rituals.
Join our team
At your shop, you work together with enthusiastic colleagues. Just like you, they take a quality-oriented approach to customer service. You notice that especially in the way they continually find new ways to listen to customer needs and offer the right solution in any situation.
This is you
High on energy, low on ego and with a little bit of humour. You are also ’one of a kind’ because of your ability to encourage others and reach your shop’s goals in terms of customer satisfaction and sales. In addition, as Assistant Shop Manager you are inspiring and performance oriented. You understand the power of excellent customer service and you want to show others how to make an impact. And on top of it, you have:
- at least 1 year of relevant team leader experience in retail or hospitality.
- people management skills (e.g., communication, motivation, coaching, connection, inspiration).
- experience in sharing knowledge to drive behavioural change and develop others.
- decision making and problem-solving skills.
- fluent speaking in Finnish and English.
A guide to your benefits
If you feel good, our customers feel good. That’s why, as Assistant Store Manager you get:
- a salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
- discount on our products.
- opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending training sessions and courses.
Your path to a new career
Grow with us as Assistant Store Manager. Show your ambitions by turning your store into the kind of place where your team members love to work and your customers love to shop. So don’t wait! Apply today!
Your application must be in English.
We are Rituals
At Rituals a sense of purpose goes hand-in-hand with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about the wellbeing of all colleagues as much as we care about the wellbeing of the planet. By taking good care of both and taking appropriate measures, we are moving closer to a more sustainable world. It is our passion to help you navigate a journey of personal wellbeing and growth. Contribute to our ambitions as Assistant Store Manager.
“We are one of the fastest growing beauty brands.
And why? Because of our people.” - Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Uusimaa
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Hyvinkää, Uusimaa
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Hyvinkää, Uusimaa
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa