Update day: 14-02-2024
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
Are you an ambitious and driven marketing professional? Is the digital environment your space? Do you know both the channels and know how to optimize them in order to build successful integrated marketing campaigns? If you have an agile and collaborative mindset with strong team management experience, then the Nordic Channel Marketing Team Lead position is waiting for you. Apply with us today!This role can be based anywhere within Nordic region.
Joining the recently established Nordic Marketing Center of Excellence to support all marketing activity aligned to our Company’s Animal Health business, you will be reporting to the Nordic Marketing Director and you will have 5 direct reports. As the Nordic Channel Marketing Team Lead you will head up an operational delivery team in which you will play an active part as well. Together with the entire Marketing Center of Excellence you will be working across all species and brands and drive campaigns and marketing initiatives focused on primarily vets, pet owners and farmers.
Comfortable working across many functions and levels and across different product portfolios and brands, your closest collaborators will be your colleagues in the Marketing Center of Excellence, the three Business Units (Companion Animal, Livestock and Aqua) and the Operations department. Be prepared to have a high level of influence in how the target audience will be approached in future.
Main Responsibilities Are
- Overseeing and supporting the development and implementation of various marketing projects ranging from smaller campaigns to fully-fledged marketing launches and initiatives
- Developing and refining our customer journeys and channel mix to accelerate lead generation and conversion
- Gradually increasing the level of sophistication in Marketing Operations and the way we think about customer engagement from a Marketing perspective
- Leading and driving new initiatives and projects related to digital marketing, marketing compliance and data management.
What do need to know or have to be successful in this role?
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in business and/or marketing
- Several years campaign management experience from an agency or marketing department in a matrix organization
- Structured approach in project management
- Hands-on experience and a strong track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns and initiatives i.e. leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- IT savvy, data-driven and experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360
- Excellent interpersonal and EQ skills, be a good listener and talk in understandable language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Affinity with pharma and/or animal health or related industries is a plus
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Regional experience to understand the complexities of the different markets and regulations will be a huge advantage
Our Animal Health Division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to preserving and improving health, well-being, and performance of animals and the people who care for them. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet.
Through our commitment to The Science of Healthier Animals®, we offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments one of the widest ranges of veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines and health management solutions and services as well as an extensive suite of digitally connected identification, traceability and monitoring products. We invest in dynamic and comprehensive R&D resources and a modern, global supply chain. We are present in more than 50 countries, while our products are available in some 150 markets.
Who We Are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What We Look For …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements
Valid Driving License
Number of Openings
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Uusimaa
⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Vantaa, Uusimaa
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Järvenpää, Uusimaa