Update day: 14-02-2024
Position: Entry level
Job type: Part-time
Job contentTo get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Internship Design Thinking/UX Design - EMEA North
We have exciting opportunities for top students to start their career within our Solution Engineering team.
The Solution Engineering team is a group of professionals that have one foot in the technology camp, and one in the commercial side of the business. Solution Engineers work primarily with the sales teams to give their customers the confidence to move forward with their projects using Salesforce as their preferred technology. They are experts in Salesforce’s applications, platform, and technology, but explain it in terms of the business impact and value it delivers. Key to this is unearthing and understanding the customer’s business imperatives. This is done through workshops, research, investigation, and spending time with key stakeholders. Solution Engineers then map Salesforce’s technology to these imperatives and prove how Salesforce uniquely addresses the customer’s requirements. This proof can be as simple as a one-off meeting, or involve a complex account strategy involving large teams.
We are looking for our next generation of leaders and innovators at top universities around the world. We hire outstanding people who are passionate about technology, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and are seeking an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
As an intern in our Solution Engineering Teams, you will be working alongside department leads and be responsible for hands-on projects with real world impact. You will have the opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge on Salesforce products via detailed training. This will set you up for success by becoming Salesforce certified. Salesforce is a truly customer-facing company and you will be able to see the impact we have onto our clients’ businesses.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Meet and interview individuals from Solution Engineering and supporting departments to understand how the organisation is structured and works together
- Learn how to present Salesforce to a customer or prospective customer
- Assist with the creation and delivery of customer-facing presentations, workshops and prototypes
- Get an insight into the running of the SE team
- Brings ideas and concepts to life by creating compelling, engaging visual stories that generate empathy and engagement with customers
- Produce cutting edge creative work with impeccable taste, craftsmanship, attention to detail and command a master-level understanding of design principles (e.g. typography)
- Has a can-do attitude, pushes the brief and is continuously keen to innovate in how to conceptualise and visualise stories.
- Effectively collaborates with our multi-disciplinary team of creative strategists, experience designers, engineers and stakeholders including a variety of Solution Engineers (pre-sales consultants) across the world
- Embraces challenges and inspire new ways of thinking
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2023
- Passion to join the Tech industry
- Eager to learn and enjoy an ever changing environment
- Great communication skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- Customer-facing attitude – putting the client and their needs first!
- High proficiency in Office and/or GSuite
- Fluency in English and Danish / Finish / Swedish / Norwegian
- Previous exposure to Sales, Consulting, or B2B go-to-market strategies - ideally within the Technology industry
- Relevant experience working with business leaders
- Out of the box mentality where “making the impossible possible” is top of mind for any project involvement
- Ability to conduct creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
- Collaborative style with strong influencing skills
- BA/BSc Design/Multimedia or related area
- First experiences with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Prototyping software (Unity, Marvel, InVision)
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Interactive and web design for mobile devices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Programming capabilities in HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS, is a plus
- 5-6 months internship
- Challenging, dynamic, international and fun working environment
Salesforce is committed to developing our people and provides extensive training and mentoring opportunities including boot-camp training. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class sales executive. This is a great opportunity to gain international experience at the industry leader in Enterprise Cloud Computing.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Uusimaa
⏰ 18-04-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 01-04-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa