Update day: 05-12-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout Us
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let’s build a brighter future. Together.
Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) Architect and Program Manager in TietoEVRY Corporate Risk Management unit
We are looking for an Architect and Program Manager to strengthen our Global Corporate Risk Management unit in TietoEVRY.
Your responsibility area will be to lead the development and maintenance of our GRC platform (RSA Archer), which currently consists of several frameworks such as Risk and Opportunity, Privacy Risk Assessment, Audit Management, Security Incident reporting and Business Continuity. The work will be done together with the team inside the Corporate Risk Management unit, internal stakeholders and networks, and external contacts and contributors.
You will be working with following areas
We are looking for a person who can actively participate and contribute to the development and maintenance of the GRC environment. Your main responsibility areas will be:
- Act as Single point of contact and coordinator for the GRC environment working tightly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the functionality and development of the GRC environment.
- Steer the implementation of the different GRC frameworks, steer the sub-contractors implementing the systems
- Participate to process development, of different GRC frameworks, to understand the impact and future needs
- Create training material for internal stakeholders
- Lead internal networks to manage the implementation and requirement setting
- Support internal stakeholders in understanding how processes are implemented to the GRC platform.
- Improve reporting and KPI development needs
We expect you to have
- Ideally 10 years of experience in GRC processes and implementation of them.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and you have M.Sc. or B.Sc degree (or similar).
- Certification in the area of risk management, business continuity or crisis management, are a benefit for you.
- Knowledge of the RSA Archer (or other similar) tool is also beneficial to have.
- Able to lead the implementation of the GRC environment with your structured, systematic, independent and proactive way or working.
- Have good communication skills are important in our open culture.
- Easily self-motivated and have the confidence to take on full responsibility for your work.
- Value high accountability.
- Good collaboration skills and you are familiar with navigating in a broad organizational setup and enjoy influencing people within your area of expertise.
You challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth, meaningful projects, open culture and an outstanding work-life balance!
An opportunity to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology. You will be exchanging ideas with the best professionals. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development.
For more information you are welcome to contact
Head of Corporate Risk Management, CRO
+358 50 568 6611
You can reach Mikael best during Thursday 26:th August 10:00 – 11:30 EET or Thursday 2:nd of September 14:00 – 15:30 or Monday 6:th of September 10:30 – 12:00 EET
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Uusimaa
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa