Update day: 09-11-2023
Neste’s Strategy Market Intelligence team is responsible for delivering strategic market insights to support decision-making in Neste’s top management and business unit. The team is part of Neste’s Corporate Strategy team, and is working in close cooperation with Neste’s global market intelligence community.
We are looking for a
Head of Market Intelligence
to join our Strategy Market Intelligence team in Espoo (Finland), other Neste locations also possible.
As the Head of Market Intelligence, your role is to create market insights that support strategic decision-making and shape strategic thinking in Neste. As part of your role, you will also be responsible for coordinating activities and strengthening the ways of working across Neste’s market intelligence community.
Your main responsibilities in creating a sustainable future are
- Lead a team of driven market intelligence professionals that deliver strategic market insights on Neste’s core markets as well as broader, long-term energy sector developments
- Prepare and deliver high-quality market updates for Neste’s top management, leadership teams and other decision makers
- Pro-actively develop and implement new analytical approaches to support creation of strategic market insights that challenge established thinking and can influence the future direction of the company
- Take ownership of coordinating and drive the development of Market Intelligence capabilities across the Neste’s MI network to efficiently cater the company’s current and future needs
You will work closely with a number of internal stakeholders, including colleagues from the market intelligence community, business leadership, public affairs, sustainability, corporate strategy & business development professionals, as well as with a broad range of external stakeholders to ensure that Neste has an up-to-date and deep understanding of the market environment. You will report to Wilhelm Wolff, VP Strategy.
The best combination to success in this role
You are a highly-motivated team player and people leader with a strong interest to think outside the box and challenge the established thinking. You are able to analyze complex market dynamics, draw strategic and business-relevant conclusions and communicate your views towards colleagues and senior management. Your strong interpersonal skills enable you to quickly establish networks across Neste’s global organization as well as outside the company.
- M.Sc. from relevant field, e.g. economics, business or technology
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in energy market analysis, preferably including team responsibility, from either an analyst house, the financial sector, a relevant corporate role, a consultancy or a think tank
- Track record of delivering market insights using solid analytical and problem-solving skills on diverse and complex topics, preferably related to the energy or fuels sector.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, fluent in English both orally and in written
- Continuous willingness to develop and curiosity to learn more
We also value
- Experience with scenario development
- International working experience and a broad industry network are considered as an asset
Please submit your application by February 26, 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Wilhelm Wolff, Vice President, Strategy. +358407168328 on Tuesday 7.2 0800-1100 EET or Friday 10.2 0800-1100 EET
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude assessment. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained with their consent.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We are also committed to carbon neutral production by 2035. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique.
We have set high standards for biodiversity, human rights and supply chain. We have consistently been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
To carry out our strategy and business growth, our values guide our work. We support, develop and take care of the wellbeing of our people to enable them to grow, innovate and build our future.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
The world is going through changes. At Neste our strategy reflects the understanding and mindset that we can be in charge of these changes to serve our purpose: to create a healthier planet for our children.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Uusimaa
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Vantaa, Uusimaa
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Uusimaa
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa