Update day: 20-11-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentHSE ADVISOR – HARJAVALTA, FINLANDLocation: Harjavalta, FinlandContract duration: ASAP until end of OctoberRecruitment Partner: AirswiftAccount Manager: Ryan KirkpatrickOverviewWe are seeking a talented HSE Advisor to facilitate the implementation of the HSE Plan/HSE Standards, on the BASF EBMI pCAM Project in Harjavalta, Finland. We require someone who is available to start ASAP, on an initial short term contract basis at the critical phase of the project.Primary Objectives
- To facilitate the implementation of the EBMI pCAM Project HSE Plan/HSE Standards and compliance with Finnish HSE Directives.
- Commitment to OneWayTM values leading the achievement of a Zero Harm project where everyone goes home safe every day.
- Removal of all risks or reduction to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP)
- Understand and apply Finnish legislative HSE requirements and comply with all related HSE policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of current governing regulations, codes and practices and inform the Site HSE Manager whenever revisions to the HSE Plan are required.
- Ensure contractors strictly adhere to and comply with Finnish HSE Directives.
- Liaise daily with Contractor HSE officers to ensure the effective implementation of all Project HSE requirements.
- Implement field strategies to monitor the effectiveness of Project safety campaigns, task instructions and risk / hazard management programs.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained in his/her area of control and deliver the highest standards in full alignment with the contract HSE goals and expectations.
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment to the achievement of HSE objectives and to the success of all Contract / Project HSE initiatives.
- Engage with contractors to positively influence HSE standards that continuously improve the contractor HSE performance.
- Lead by example by setting the highest possible standard in HSE behaviour and performance.
- Promote effective communication and working relationships in HSE matters between the various HSE groups and Projects leadership.
- Support the review of subcontractor work pack documentation including Method Statements, Task Risk Assessment (TRA) /Job Hazard Assessments (JHA), Permit applications, complimentary certificates and verify implementation of all requirements at the job site.
- Participate in Last Minute Risk Assessments (LMRA) prior to high risk activities commencing.
- Actively participate in behaviour-based safety programs such as We Go Safely and Serious About Zero (SAZ).
- Challenge unsafe behaviour and correct inappropriate HSE performance.
- Report all instances of HSE noncompliance, including unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and incidents, including near misses.
- Ensure HSE training requirements are communicated, implemented and effective.
- Ensure site HSE inspection and audit programs are implemented and effective. Participate/lead same as appropriate.
- Ensure that Contractors supply, maintain, operate and locate all safety and emergency equipment in accordance with legislated, and HSE plan requirements.
- Participate in emergency exercises and drills and ensure lessons learned are captured and tracked until closed.
- Participate in incident investigations and reviews of all HSE incidents.
- Ensure timely and accurate HSE performance reporting in accordance with agreed reporting timelines.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Rauma, Satakunta
⏰ 15-01-2024🌏 Eura, Satakunta
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Pori, Satakunta
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Rauma, Satakunta
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Pori, Satakunta
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Rauma, Satakunta
⏰ 15-01-2024🌏 Rauma, Satakunta
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Satakunta
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Pori, Satakunta
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Pori, Satakunta