Update day: 05-12-2023
Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAre You the one? We are looking for a fixed term B2B Invoice Solution Specialist/Service Manager to join Valmet IT Team.
The Solution Specialist/Service Manager is in charge of business processes, current systems and the flows of information in businesses and also identifies the requirements and architecture to deliver the desired solutions and services for needed business capabilities.
The Solution Specialist/Service Manager also provides input for road mapping by ensuring alignment with overall enterprise architecture and related guidance, and by identifying opportunities for architectural improvements and application rationalization.
- Lead and develop solution design and architecture in the area of B2B Invoice solutions in a way that aims at and supports business capability, operational efficiency and cost effectiveness, complying with global processes
- Coordinate with vendors, partners and other Valmet Information Technology’s teams to ensure that agreed services are developed and delivered in a cost efficient and qualitative manner
- Ensure that the business and IT are in alignment in own responsibility area
- Ensure that architecture design in own responsibility area is compliant with overall enterprise architecture and related domain guidance
- Actively work within the information technology architect community to ensure architectural alignment, implementation of IT strategy and continuous architectural improvement
- Experience of working in an IT solution management position
- Experience and/or understanding of B2B processes, Information flow and integrations
- Very good supplier and service management skills, as well as excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a matrix environment and make things happen
- Customer orientation and ability to effectively market solutions to businesses
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Proactive, development-minded and goal-focused attitude to work
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with current Valmet’s B2B processes and solutions is an advantage
The position is a parental leave substitute until 31.3.2024.
To make sure you don’t miss this chance, please submit your application via the link provided latest on June 15, 2022. We’ll screen the applications continuously and the first stage of the recruitment process will be conducted by video interview tool.
For more information, please contact our hiring manager Janne Järvinen, Manager, Finance, HR & Reporting Solutions, IT Business solutions Valmet IT email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +358 40 550 8967 on Thursday June 9th between 10-11AM (UTC+2).
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free working place.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
We build machines the size of a football field, maintain entire mills and innovate solutions to utilize renewables. Think about the scale of our work and you’ll get a feeling of what kind of people we need and how they need to collaborate.
Every day there are Valmet teams around the world who share the feeling of achieving something great – that feeling when everything works together.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Järvenpää, Uusimaa
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa