Update day: 07-11-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
Job type: Full-time
Job contentCome create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia creates technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Nokia creates value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the high standards of integrity and security, Nokia helps build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world.
Join us as Legal Trainee
Are you a highly-motivated and ambitious law student interested in working as part of the global legal team of a publicly listed international company? We are now looking for two Legal Trainees to join us. The positions are part-time allowing you to finish up with your studies, as later agreed according to your preferences, however with the minimum expectation of 40% of regular working time per week and starting as soon as possible.
In this position, your main task is to support global stakeholders in the contract signing processes, reviewing agreements and answering various questions together with the other team members. This position is a great opportunity and a sunny spot to learn how to roll-out a truly global program for our sales contracts management. Within this position, you will have the possibility to make a difference on the end result, work independently yet in close collaboration with the team, get to know our global legal network and effectively sharpen your English and communication skills. Your job with us will be meaningful and support your future legal career.
The Main Responsibilities In This Role
- Supporting and assisting global stakeholders in the signing processes
- Answering questions on sales contract management from our global organization
- Assist in documentation and in related development projects
- 1-3 rd grade law student at university with basic understanding of contract law
- Good O365-skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English and basic skills in Finnish
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills and a proactive and diligent approach to accomplishing tasks
- Flexible attitude and fast learning skills
- Ability to take initiative and attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and enjoying of working independently
- Previous work experience gained at a law firm and/or as part of a company in-house legal team considered an asset.
Nokia offers continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
A traineeship with us will give you an excellent opportunity to develop your professional skills and to learn what it is like to work in a truly international environment. You will gain experience in cooperation with our top-notch professionals. The team will commit to support you and make sure you have some fun along the way as well!
Please apply by sending your CV, application letter and certificate of studies via the link below. Apply soon as the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found!
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Trainee - Trainee
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Vantaa, Uusimaa
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Tuusula, Uusimaa
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Vantaa, Uusimaa
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Vantaa, Uusimaa
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Kirkkonummi, Uusimaa
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Vantaa, Uusimaa
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa