Update day: 05-12-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAre you ready to pursue new challenges? Stock Preparation and Recycled Fiber Business Unit is looking for a Process Technology Manager.
Valmet’s Stock Preparation and Recycled Fiber (SPR) business unit supplies solutions and equipment to process raw materials for board and paper industry. We are now looking for a Process Technology Manager, to manage and develop stock preparation and recycled fiber process technologies together with the technology team. Preferably, this role is based in Tampere, but Järvenpää, Jyväskylä, Raisio or Inkeroinen can also be considered.
Your main tasks and responsibilities in this role will be:
- Managing and developing stock preparation and recycled fiber process technologies together with the technology team
- Working with technical performance, guarantees, equipment and process dimensioning and reference management
- Supporting sales and marketing functions in concept selection and argumentation
- Supporting delivery project team
- Participating in R&D projects and ensuring competitiveness in the paper, board and tissue processes
- Actively interact and co-operate with various internal stakeholders such as other technology units and engineering
Will this be the right step for you? To succeed in this role, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- You have a relevant technical education such as Bachelor or Master of Science or D.Sc. (Tech.) in paper or process technology or in other relevant field
- You have already gained working experience in paper or process industry
- Good understanding of paper industry and paper making processes is highly valued
- Data analyzation skills and Industrial Internet knowledge are seen as benefits
- Fluent English and Finnish is essential, other languages are an asset
- You have willingness and ability to travel on an international basis (approx. 50-100 days a year)
We offer you great vantage point in international technology company. You will be an important part of a winning team that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. You will have access to work with top specialists and opportunity to develop market leading technology even to be better. We know that one of the key components of our success is the skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – talents like you.
Did we catch your interest? If you want to find out more please contact Jussi Ahola, Manager, Process Technology, by phone +358 40 7282014, 20th May 8.30-9am, 27th May 8.30-9am and 3rd June 8.30-9am or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds like the job you are looking for and you are ready to go for it, apply soon, latest by 5th of June 2022. We will begin reviewing applications as we receive them.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 17,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Vantaa, Uusimaa
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa