Update day: 04-11-2023
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentTogether, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world’s best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
Our fast-paced, multidisciplinary group is passionate about creating solutions to advance adaptive radiotherapy for benefit of cancer patients world-wide. We are designing state-of-the-art software and putting the latest technologies at service of treating cancer. Domain Driven Design is the backbone of our design thinking, elements of the Microservices style drive the deployment. The Event Driven Architecture style and CQRS are means of achieving the right decoupling.
To complement our talented global team, we are looking for a Software Engineer based in Helsinki (Finland).
As a member of an agile team working on Varian’s next generation treatment management system, you will take part to complete software development lifecycle from design and implementation to production deployment and operation support. In addition, we offer ample opportunities to develop innovative solutions in the clinical domain.
Your profile includes strong development skills, passion for modeling and sustainable design. In addition, you are an open minded, flexible thinker and you have no problems dealing with different personalities and opinions. We are developing a mission critical system, thus your commitment to safety and quality is a must.
Find More Information About Our Product Here
Ethos Adaptive Therapy
Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge and experience using C#/.NET (or other object-oriented language)
- Software design experience
- Experience in developing distributed, service-oriented systems
- Good communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with virtualized- and cloud environments
- Web UI and cloud development experience
- Automation, scripting (e.g., PowerShell, Ansible)
- Knowledge of latest containerization and orchestration technologies in a Linux environment. (K8s, docker, networking stacks)
- Contribute to building the world without the fear of cancer.
- An open, inclusive culture that encourages diversity, supports learning, and fosters collaboration.
- Professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Continuous learning through internal trainings and coaching, and external workshops, conferences and courses.
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That’s why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Espoo, Uusimaa
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Helsinki, Uusimaa